- There is no dress code at The Rep.
- The Rep is located at 601 Main Street, at the corner of 6th and Main Streets.
- From I-30, take the 6th Street exit and travel west.
- From I-630, take the Main Street exit and travel north.
- Three Fold Noodle and Dumpling Co. presents the Pre-Theater Meal for Two: two noodle bowls, one six-piece dumpling bowl, a choice of slaw, a bag of sesame balls and two drinks for $29.79. Show proof of your same-day theater tickets to get the deal. Three Fold Noodle and Dumpling Co. is located two doors down at 615 Main St, Little Rock, AR 72201. CLICK HERE for details.
- CLICK HERE for a list of restaurants in Downtown Little Rock
- There is no charge for the metered parking area along Main Street during evening (after 5:30 p.m.) and weekend performances.
- The Best parking lot directly across the street at 6th and Main Street is available for a small fee.
- PLEASE NOTE: The Best Park parking garage directly behind the theatre at 6th and Scott Streets is available for a $5 fee. In an effort to modernize the garage, the managers - Downtown Little Rock Partnership and Best Park - have recently moved to a cash or credit card digital kiosk pay system. Please be aware that this new system will take time for patrons to get used to, so you may experience a longer exit time than usual.
- The skywalk to The Rep is on the second level of the parking garage.
- The Rep has two concessions: one in the main Lobby and the second, Foster's, on the First Mezzanine.
- EXPRESS CONCESSIONS - With one intermission included in this production, we encourage you to make the best use of your time by preordering your refreshments. Place your order with Express Concession forms available at the Box Office and in Foster's. Your order will be waiting for you in the Lobby at intermission.
- We recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to curtain time to pick up your tickets and find your seat.
- The house manager reserves the right to release any unoccupied seats five minutes prior to curtain.
- The house manager will seat latecomers during an appropriate break in the performance and in a location that will be the least disruptive to other patrons.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of house management.
- You can exchange tickets by contacting the Box Office at least 24 hours prior to curtain time.
- Ticket exchanges are $10 for non-subscribers.
- Ticket exchanges are free for Series and FlexPass subscribers.
- Seating assignments are not guaranteed when exchanging.
- Exchanges into a more expensive seating area require a payment of the difference in ticket costs.
- Because each individual theatregoer is different, The Rep offers suitability suggestions for every production. If you have any questions about content, age-appropriateness, or stage effects that might have a bearing on your comfort, please visit the content section on our website or call the Box Office.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Recording devices of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- The Arkansas Repertory Theatre strives to make its performances and facilities accessible to all our patrons. If you have questions or would like to or receive additional information about accessibility at the Arkansas Repertory Theatre, please contact us or view a schedule of accessible events. For additional information or if you have questions, need assistance or an accommodation not mentioned below, please contact (501) 378-0405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Sign Language Interpreted Performances
One signed performance will be offered for each regular season production at the Arkansas Repertory Theatre.
- The Heart is a Lonely Hunter | August 25, August 30, September 1, September 6, September 7, and September 10, 2017
- The School for Lies | Wednesday, October 25,2017
- The Gift of the Magi | Wednesday, December 13, 2017
- The Santaland Diaries | Wednesday, December 20, 2017
- The Call | Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- Mamma Mia! | Wednesday, March 28, 2018
- God of Carnage | Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Assistive Listening Devices
The Rep is equipped with FM frequency assistive listening devices. You may use your own headphones, or they will be provided for you. Also, neck loops are available that are compatible with t-coil hearing aids. Assistive listening devices are available at the Box Office, free of charge. A valid ID is required as security.
Services for Patrons who have Mobility Disabilities
Accessible Seating: Arkansas Repertory Theatre has accessible wheelchair/scooter locations in both the Cindy Murphy Auditorium and The Rep's Annex* theaters.
Parking: designated accessible parking is conveniently available nearby The Arkansas Repertory Theatre across the street and in the parking deck behind The Rep.
*Although The Rep's Annex Theatre is a general admission house, accessible seats will be reserved for you through the box office.