Policies & Info
Steps to Booking a Student Matinee
- Educators and group leaders thoroughly read the production information, content sheets, and policies.
- After reviewing the provided materials, educators and group leaders fill out the Reservation Request Form.
- The Rep’s box office will then contact each group leader to finalize the booking and payment.
- Payments may be made in installments with the first payment due following the initial booking. Final payments are due 4 weeks before the performance. After final payments are made, no adjustments can be made to group numbers.
- The Rep Education Team will send a study guide and pre-show reminder email.
- Showtime! Enjoy the performance and stay for the post-show talkback.
Policies & Procedures
Please read the following carefully before making reservations:
Reservations are requested by filling out the Reservation Request Form found HERE. The Rep’s box office will then contact each educator or group leader to finalize the booking and payment.
Make your reservations as early as possible! If a matinee performance is fully booked, groups will be wait-listed and notified of their status. If any seats become available, they will be offered to the groups on the wait-list.
$8 per ticket for all non-musical productions
$10 per ticket for musical productions
Each school or organization receives one complimentary ticket for reservations over twenty. All additional adult chaperones accompanying the group will be admitted at the student price.
Invoicing / Payment
Student Matinee groups will be invoiced upon reservation confirmation. Payments may be made in installments, but the final payment is due four weeks before the show date. Failure to make payment arrangements and deposit by the deadline will result in loss of reservation.
All payments, including both deposits and the final, four-week-out payment, are non-refundable.
All matinees begin 10:30 am. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before show time.
Bus Drop-off / Parking
Schools are encouraged to drop their students off in front of or alongside The Rep.
There are no free parking lots in the immediate vicinity. Free parking for buses can be found under the I-30 on/off ramp on Sherman Street.
If available, busses can park along Main, 6th, 7th, or 8th streets in the form of metered street parking. Meters accept coins only.
Seating is assigned at the discretion of Rep Management. With varying sizes of groups, schools are seated to allow the majority of them to sit together. For this reason, we cannot honor specific seating requests.
Arkansas Repertory Theatre is wheelchair accessible and can offer ASL interpreted performances with prior notice. Please let us know your group’s specific needs in the online Reservation Request Form and we are happy to accommodate.
Concessions will be on sale for students and teachers at each production. Sodas, water, and The Rep’s famous cookies are each $1 (cash only).
Arkansas Repertory Theatre provides educators with descriptions, content sheets, and age recommendations for each production HERE. With these materials, what is suitable for students is at the discretion of the educators and administrators. If you have additional questions about content, please email [email protected].