The Arkansas Repertory Theatre is pleased to offer season-long internships. These positions are ideal for recent college graduates who are actively pursuing a career in professional theatre. All interns receive weekly compensation plus housing, along with the invaluable experience of working in a professional theatre setting.
Development Intern, Fall 2019
Part-time, Seasonal, Advancement
Supervisor: Director of Advancement
The Development Intern will work closely with development department assisting with such tasks as fundraising, donor stewardship, and database management. While assisting with a ride range of fundraising projects, interns will gain substantial hands-on experience and specific training in many aspects of nonprofit development. Intern will work 15 hours a week. This is an unpaid position.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Development intern must be actively enrolled in a university/college
· Preferred major: communications, marketing or arts
· Ability to communicate effectively, oral and written
· Ability to problem solve
· Ability to operate basic computer software
· Ability to lift approximately 20-25 pound
To apply for this position, submit a resume to Jennifer Belt, Director of Advancement, 601 Main Street, Little Rock AR 72203 or email [email protected].